Bob Kamienski 40 Hour Striped Bass Tournament
The Hi-Mar club conducts one of the premier striped bass tournaments in North Jersey. This year’s fall 40 hour event will run from 8 P.M. on Friday (10/13/17) to Noon on Sunday (10/15/17) at Bahrs Landing Restaurant, 2 Bay Avenue Highlands / Sandy Hook, New Jersey, 732-872-1245.
- Applications may be picked up at most tackle shops and mailed in or by signing up at the captain’s meeting Oct 13th, 2017 beginning at 5:30pm
- Entry fee is $150 per boat, max 6 persons aboard. Entries received before Oct 1st, 2017 will received entry into a drawing to win a free entry into one of Hi-Mar’s 2017 tournaments
- A mandatory captain’s meeting will be Friday, Oct 13th, 2017 at 7:00pm at Bahrs Landing , 2 Bay Avenue Highlands/Sandy Hook, New Jersey 732-872-1245.
- Tournament will begin on Friday at 8:00 P.M. Tournament ends at 12 Noon on Sunday, Oct 15th
- The weigh station is open on Saturday from 7:00 A.M. until 4:00 P.M and on Sunday from 7:00 A.M. until 12:00 noon.
- Payouts to the first five places: 1st: 40%; 2nd: 20%; 3rd: 10%; 4th: 5%; 5th: Future entry
To find out more information about the event, contact the tournament director
Send an email to email@example.com
|Annual Fall 40 Hour Striped Bass Tournament Forms|
|Tournament Application||Tournament Rules & Regulations||Tournament Waiver|
Click here for Sponsorship Opportunities